PLW PV solar hot water
Reliable solar hot water from a PV array, a standard electric tank and our new PLW controller. No battery or inverter needed. PLW features in the Australian Clean Energy Council's list of compliant power conversion equipment (PCE).
- Find the manual here
- Find the XLS sizing spread sheet here
- Find the brochure here
- CEC listing here
- PLW with more than 30A array installed pdf
Dingo history downloader for Mac OSX
Excel spreadsheet for Mac or Windows. Downloads History, Settings and current Status from Dingo controlers, using DNET, DUSB or D232 interface accessories ( Dingo.xls )
- Q: Are Plasmatronics Charge controllers compliant with AS/NZS5033:2014 after july 11 2015?
- A: Yes
The Dingo D4040P. A new Positive Ground 40A/40A smart solar controller.
- DINGO D4040P Product Information (PDF)
Additional updates in the Downloads section.
Many updates in the Downloads section, including SPS unit manuals, PL FAQs, new Wiring diagrams, and DINGO documents. Also, new Search and Feedback pages added.
Document/Software Updates & Additions:
- The DINGO Reference Manual is now available for download.
- Dingo hardware (DSA, DUSB, and D232) is also now available for purchase through our suppliers.
- An all new PC software program (PRISM) is available for configuration and remote control of DINGO series regulators.
- A Technical Information sheet on typical installation examples is now also available for the DINGO 20/20.
- New wiring instructions for the DT/DTB DINGO battery temperature sensor are also available.
DINGO 20/20, Negative Ground Regulator
The Dingo 20/20 is the next generation charge controller from Plasmatronics. It inherits many of the best features of the PL series of controllers. Thanks to our extensive industry experience and a wealth of customer feedback, the Dingo 20/20 is in a class of its own. A$335.50 (RRP).
Address and Fax Number
75 Newman Street Thornbury VIC 3071 AUSTRALIA
PH +61 3 9486 9902
FX +61 3 9480 3022
(Older News Items...)