Are Plasmatronics Charge controllers compliant with AS/NZS 5033:2014 after july 11 2015?
- More (PDF)
- DINGO D4040P Product Information (PDF)
Additional updates in the Downloads section.
Many updates in the Downloads section, including SPS unit manuals, PL FAQs, new Wiring diagrams, and DINGO documents. Also, new Search and Feedback pages added.
- The DINGO Reference Manual is now available for download.
- Dingo hardware (DSA, DUSB, and D232) is also now available for purchase through our suppliers.
- An all new PC software program (PRISM) is available for configuration and remote control of DINGO series regulators.
- A Technical Information sheet on typical installation examples is now also available for the DINGO 20/20.
- New wiring instructions for the DT/DTB DINGO battery temperature sensor are also available.
The Dingo 20/20 is the next generation charge controller from Plasmatronics. It inherits many of the best features of the PL series of controllers. Thanks to our extensive industry experience and a wealth of customer feedback, the Dingo 20/20 is in a class of its own. A$335.50 (RRP).
We have moved. Our new address is:
75 Newman Street Thornbury VIC 3071 AUSTRALIA
PH +61 3 9486 9902
FX +61 3 9480 3022
Our telephone number and internet addresses will remain the same. Thank-you.
(Older News Items...)
To view the pdf files in this site,